Monthly gong bath sessions at reCentre-Health every first Friday of the month.
How to book: Bookings are made via ReCentre's website here . You can also call the studio (020 8672 4455).
The session lasts 75 minutes and includes:
- A guided meditation/visualisation focusing on the breath to allow your whole being to settle in and relax. The more relaxed you are the more beneficial the session is for you.
- Around 50 minutes of sonic immersion with the sounds of the gongs and related intuitive sound tools.
- A period of silence for integration purposes.
- A collective Om sound to bring the session to a close. You are welcome to join in or to listen.
- Ongoing support after the session via email or telephone. Questions may emerge after the session and you are welcome to contact me.
Things to know:
What to bring: Each guest is provided with a yoga mat, a head rest, and an eye pillow but, if possible, please bring:
-a cushion/pillow (or cushions/pillows) for extra comfort. You will be laying down for one hour on a yoga mat and the more 'padding' you have underneath you, the more comfortable you will be. And, the more comfortable you are the more beneficial the session will be for you.
-a blanket to keep warm because the body temperature may shift during the session. There are some blankets at the venue but you may wish to bring your own .
-a bottle of water (although there is access to water). You may get thirsty.
What to wear: Please wear loose and comfortable clothing. Changing area available.
Date and time of session: Session runs monthly on every first Friday of the month from 18:45 to 20:00
Please inform me if you are on your first trimester of pregnancy, suffer from a sound sensitive condition, have a pacemaker, or have any particular need and not sure if the sessions are suitable for you.
Any questions please contact me (07825166474 / firstname.lastname@example.org)